Monday, February 9, 2015

Intro/Bio

Fellow 505ers,

Welcome to my blog! 

I hope you all find the topic of sex and sexuality just as fascinating as I do. I sometimes struggle to find the words that appropriately convey my thoughts about sex so I'm hoping this class helps me grow in that area, especially when working with couples in the future. I turn to humor sometimes to address what may be awkward topics for others and myself, which is not the most appropriate outlet. I used to view sex as simply as what goes on in the bedroom and any issues could generally be fixed by addressing one's technique. Clearly after the first day of class, and through the readings, my view was a little misinformed so I'm excited to learn more. My general interest are in infidelity, the stages of a relationship, and the fluctuations in intimacy and sex during the different stages. 

P.S.
Hope everyone has an enjoyable Valentines day this weekend; if you aren't a fan, have a nice President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment